HOME

Welcome to www.enriqueclub.co.cc,one of the best site for enrique igleisas fans,and the only one providing the best,and the rarest,and all the other types of stuff. .
Enrique Iglesias

ABOUT HIM

Learn about Enrique Iglesias,his biography,his relationship..his likings,his dislikings...his career,his filmography,awards he won and much more from here. !
ABOUT Enrique Igleisas

NEWS

Get updated with the latest news of Enrique Iglesias,his tour dates etc from here.
Enrique Iglesias NEWS

SONGS

Get all the songs of one and only Enrique Iglesias from here...ranging from songs of his 1995 album to all the latest songs.Also download from over 150 song remixes.Full Albums also available for download.
Enrique Iglesias SONGS

VIDEOS

All his videos under one section as nowhere else.Download any high quality videos or simple videos.All videos for mobiles also available.Download his interviews..live performances and video remixes etc from over here.
Enrique Iglesias VIDEOS

LYRICS

Get the lyrics of all his songs.
Enrique Iglesias LYRICS

WALLPAPERS AND IMAGES

Download all individual pics..images..wallpapers..including the latest ones...Or download our special enrique iglesias wallpapers collection...with over 16000 pics..uploaded in parts of 100 pics each..Now make your own Enrique Iglesias Album Collection.
Enrique Iglesias WALLPAPERS AND IMAGES

FOR ORKUT USERS

Download Enrique Iglesias Toolbar for orkut..havin all the things you can imagine..animated smileys..video smileys..lyrics..scrap songs..etc..Get codes for Enrique Iglesias scraps like flash effects..bday scraps n more...
Enrique Iglesias ORKUT STUFF

LISTEN ANY SONG

Now you can listen to any song of Enrique Iglesias before downloading it.I think its cool enough...:P
Enrique Iglesias LISTEN ANY SONG

fanbericht

source-enriqueonline
Posted by Magdalena on 03 May 2009

Katrin visit yesterday's Enrique concert in Horsens and has written for us a very detailed report and also a few photos.












Concert in Horsens

Before I begin my report, I would like to take this opportunity to thank some people:
- Magda, thank you that you tell us almost daily with current reports and images provide
- Florian, through you, I am on the idea came after Horsens to go through your help and I came to the tickets
- Mum and Dad, thank you give me the little ones have declined. Without you I would not ride. Thank you always for me because you
- My husband, who gave me my dreams come true
- My daughter, who was immediately excited by the idea, with me to Horsens to drive the patient to endure the long journey has me busy in the car with food and beverage supplies, and suddenly come to life is when the big yellow "M "(McDonald's) was shown. HDGDL

Saturday, 02.05.2009 6:00 clock: I can not sleep anymore, I'm totally excited. So I stand on, not 10 minutes later, my daughter behind me. So we are ready to go again refuel and car wash, plunder and the baker arrived 7:45 clock on the highway. At 12:15 clock we meet at the hotel in Handewitt On. Since I rarely go myself for so long (I am one of the passengers who prefer to spend hours in the car to sleep), I need a break first. Counter clock 14:30, we decide the country eggs on a beach looking at the feet in the Baltic Sea to date. At 17:00 clock, we believe that it no longer and start towards Denmark.

After 1.5 hours we arrive at Horsens. Now it is only the hall. But no sign is far and wide to see. So we cam across Horsens. It goes on to 19:00 clock and I will slowly get nervous and scared, the hall can not be found. But what emerges at this moment: the coveted shield! 5 min. later we are faced with the hall and are now already in it. Because the hall is not very large, we have after 3 min. already found our seats. Since I knew where Florian had his spots and he with his mother and sister arriving, I had already discovered him. I decided just to say hello. I hope he has not resented me.

So slowly filled the room, but it was already clear that the hall was not sold out. Counter clock 20:00 Dender Esme came onto the stage to a few songs to sing. Except for these two dancers who are as rumgehüpft, I found the show really well.

And then the wait had finally ended. Counter clock 21:20 Enrique began his show with "Can You Hear Me?". The light show in the video, he stood there. I could no longer remain seated wagon and went. I could not believe that he really was. I can not you here the order of the songs say. I could not remember me. I knew not where I should look first. To him, or rather on the large-scale recording on the video wall. Before the concert began, I thought yet, hopefully not this crazy "heo" and no, according to think there was two songs then. And what shall I say unto you, Enrique called "heo" and I roared with the crowd "heo" back.

I was just thrilled. Then the stage was rebuilt. Aha, the famous couch story. He sought out a pair. The girl was sitting outside, then came to her friend and finally Enrique. They chatted briefly. What they all told, I can, thanks to my abysmal knowledge of English is not saying. I have only so much understood that it was Turkish and he can sing. Enrique then asked whether they want a drink. So what they drank. No idea what. Then Enrique started to "Somebody's Me" to sing. Enrique gave the young man the mic out, so what he sings. And what should I tell you, the guy had a mad voice. Enrique was totally surprised and gave him the mike out what the young man just sang. We were all thrilled and clapped. Enrique has invited the man on the catwalk to go and so he really went forward and sang, as if it is normal to the world. They finished the song together and the room went wild with enthusiasm. Enrique fell in between before the young man on his knees and lifted her arms full of reverence to him highly. He repeatedly said "oh Schitter between through. They then once more to the young woman on the sofa and have spoken. What they have told, we could not hear.

Then it came with the show continues. The lighting effects were great. Enrique jumped on the stage from right to left, urged the people to the ranks to stand up and participate. Again and again he came to the podiums on the edge to make contact with the ranks built, what it also succeeded. It sat at the end hardly any people on their chairs.

After an hour was closing. There was confetti rain or whatever because the have sprayed. And then the lights went out. And now the people clapped and demanded more. Some were already. I thought just makes more people, perhaps he comes again. And then he actually came again. Some came rushing back into the hall gestürmt, but I would not know how many of the rest of the show have missed. And I think that the break was intentional. It then fell again to 20 min. further. In memory, I am the light show of "Do You Know? (The Ping Pong Song)" remained. The animation was just madness out.

I know, unfortunately, no longer in the order of what came. With his background singer Enrique sang "Takin 'Back My Love" and moved the show as in the video. Finally, they really embrace it, as in video on the stage.

When a song is Enrique almost slipped. He wanted the stage to the podium at the edge jump and is weggerutscht. But thank God he can catch.

A special highlight was the Hero-Girl this time. He moved around a 60-year-old woman from the audience. She had a sign on disclosure. They talked again briefly. And again I do not understand much. But they seemed obviously a big fan of him to be. He treated them in any event, as if they were sweet 17 years and was beautiful. I thought it was great that he took it so seriously and they had chosen. The audience consisted of all ages. It was really of all ages all there. In any case herzte and he pushed the woman, as it normally would with the younger ones did. I soon had the feeling that they are much more squeezed than the others, he always expressed. My daughter thought he had it on the mouth kiss at the end. I have not seen it, because somehow I was busy with fidget. I was finally out and also so away, that I have not even thought of that, more photos.

22:40 counter clock was about closing. Happily, we left the hall, went to the car and tried to go back to the highway to be found. Around 0:20 clock we were back in Handewitt and were both broken, but totally happy in our bed.

Sunday at 9:45 clock then we started back in the direction of Berlin. Around 14:30 clock we were back in Berlin in order to fetch my son. At home, I presented my husband Enrique proud of my shirt, which I had bought in Horsens. This was followed the following conversation:
He: "Great work shirt"
Me: "No, this is my sleeping shirt" whereupon his face briefly entglitten
He: "You probably spinnst"
Me: "No, it had bought extra bit bigger"
He: "Well, as long as you do not see it as negligees dressed" and grinned.

My conclusion: Approximately 1200 km, 2 tank filling, 1 hotel room, constant search for McDonalds, at any time for a concert with Enrique Iglesias.http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm196/DipenSagar/blognews/02maydenmark01.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Internet Explorer users should right click the download image and then save target as to download the file.